- If one or two parents are active golfing shareholders (Oak or Aspen members), then discounted golf dues at 50% off the Junior Membership Fee are available for their children (under 19 years of age).
- Option not available to Corporate Members
- Family still gets spousal discount of $250
- Normal restrictions on Junior tee times and booking privileges apply to children in this membership category.
- To qualify for this rate, the young adult (19-24) must be living at home and be enrolled full or part time in school.
- Option not available to Corporate Members.
- Young Aspen category play restrictions and booking privileges apply.
- This package is available to all spouses of active golfing members.
- This package includes 10 lessons and/or golf passes at a rate of $400.
- Any combination of lessons and golf passes is allowed.