2021-22 Sim Shack League Information
The Pro Shop Team are preparing for a busy Simshack season that begins on November 1st. Before the league starts, we ask that all competitors follow the instructions outlined in this email. If you have any questions, please contact Gavin or Zach in the Pro Shop at 204-988-1540.
Sim Shack Public Health Rules
- Masks must be worn until entering your bay at which time they can be removed. When you leave your bay masks are always required indoors.
- The staff will spray surfaces between games.
- Over 100 teams have registered in the four different divisions. The league consists of 10 games played over 5 months with playoffs beginning in April.
- Each division (Men, Ladies, Seniors & Couples) have been assigned different courses to play with slightly modified game play.
- Teams can play the golf courses in whatever order they prefer.
- The Simshack has 4 bays to choose from: Krueger Bay, Ambrosie Bay, Astrope RE/MAX Bay & Winmar Bay.
- Two player net best ball.
- If an indoor handicap is not established, please start with your outdoor index. The Trackman App will develop your indoor handicap based on multiple scores.
- Scoring App for the leagues – scoringapp.ca/mobile
- Please log in by using your member number or non-members can log in with 33333 A.
- Once your game is complete log in and record your hole by hole best net score in the app and hit save after all 18 holes balance with the trackman app.
- Teams will be divided into groups once the league has started.
- Go to your Apple or Android store on your phone and download the Trackman Golf App. The app keeps your games and establishes your indoor handicap. Please log in every time you play.
- When starting a new game they have added a quick login feature that reduces set up time.
Booking Tee Times
Sim Shack Online Booking – How To
Click on Group Booking in order to book for the requested number of hours.
Select the date and bay (Under Golf Courses) you would like to check availability for.
Select the number of hours you would like to book for. (2 Players = 2 Hours, 3-4 Players = 3 Hours)
Add a player or guest to each hour block to complete the booking.